The Emerald Society was organized for benevolent purposes:
- to foster and enjoy social gatherings of its members
- to encourage among its members closer personal acquaintances, and a friendly spirit of mutual cooperation
- to further promote the prosperity of the members and to improve in any and all lawful and honorable means their status and conditions
- to perpetuate the glories of Ireland
- to assist in any other matters pertaining to the welfare and advancement of the members for the attainment and improvement of those of Irish extraction
|You can join the South Florida Emerald Society by filling out the on-line application and submitting it along with your payment. You must be sponsored by a current member in good standing.
|Join Our E-Mail List
Stay in touch with Emerald Society members in South Florida by signing up for our e-mail list
Please visit our Calendar for all our events
Social Meetings are held each month The date, time and location vary.
Many of the files on this web site have been converted to Adobe Acrobat. If you do not already have the latest Acrobat Reader, you can easily download it by going to this link.
The South Florida Emerald Society, Inc
has an annual
Christmas in Ireland Gala
Friday, December 5, 2014 - Save the Date!
Knights of Columbus Hall
270 Catalonia Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134
7:00 PM Cocktails
8:00 PM Dinner and Dancing
$75 per person
rsvp by Nov 16 http://cii2014.eventbrite.com/
flyer for event in PDF format - 555k
The Annual St. Patrick's Festival will be held on March 7, 2015
All info is now available:
All are welcome at the annual Irish Festival
Spend the day with family and friends, enjoying a taste of Irish culture. Wear your green, and join us for a day filled with merriment as you enjoy Irish music, dance and food, along with the arts.
- Great Irish Food -- corned beef and cabbage, shepherd's pie, authentic soda bread, and whiskey cake
- Irish Crafts -- a variety of crafts for sale by high quality vendors
- Fun For The Kids -- face painting, playground, giant slide, rock climbing and the merry go round, the Leprechaun Corner for crafts, Rainbow Dust, face painting and more
- Full Service Bar -- whet your whistle with Irish and American beer, spirits, soda and juice.
Dan Fitzgerald, Master of Ceremonies
Tricianne Garrihy, Irish Singer and Harpist featuring Avalon
Celtic Cross with Paddy Kelligan
Michael O'Hara and the Breffni Dancers
St. Andrews Pipe Band